SMART GLASS TECHNOLOGIES
SMART GLASS TECHNOLOGIES | SMART GLASS GLOBAL
MIAMI • NEW YORK • LOS ANGELES • AUSTIN • PHOENIX • SEATTLE • TORONTO • MONTREAL •VANCOUVER • RIYADH
Smart Glass Technologies was founded in 2018 in Miami, Florida, and with capabilities spanning the United States and Canada, Smart Glass Technologies is an exclusive dealer for Smart Glass Group, the fastest-growing manufacturer of switchable privacy Smart Film and Smart Glass in the North American market.
Smart Glass Technologies is a leading innovative company offering the widest variety of design options when it comes to superior quality switchable privacy glass, self-adhesive PDLC (Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Crystal) film, and photochromic self-tinting windows technology.
Smart Glass Technologies has more than 15 teams of certified smart film installers in the USA and Canada. SGT is the first company in the industry to have the distinction of providing Smart Film installation training worldwide. Smart Glass Technologies devotes all of its attention to detail to ensure that customers receive the highest-quality products and installation.
With installations all over the world that range from the simplest residential bedroom or bathroom window to the most complex installations for some of the world’s most reputable companies — Boeing, Netflix, Miami Dade College, Toronto North York Hospital, the US Department of Defense, TD-Bank, and others — today Smart Glass Technologies is considered the primary player in the switchable glass and PDLC film market.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST
SUPERIOR QUALITY PRODUCT:
- Made in USA
- Short Production Time
- UL Recognized in USA and Canada
- UL Recognized Transformer made in Germany
- High quality laser cutters
- Prime ITO lamination machinery
- Patented additions to make own electrodes “busbars” (more reliable)
- Superior adhesive layer
- PriWatt™ Film light transmittance is 88% (Transparency Level)
- PriWatt™ haze lever only 3% (Haze Level)
- Fast switching time (100 milliseconds from frosted to clear and 400 milliseconds from clear to opaque )
- Cuts UV rays by 98%
- Cuts IR rays by 90%
- Consumes 0.5 watts per 1 Sq Ft ( LESS than most alarm clock displays)
- 15+ years run-life
- Consumes 0 watts when in opaque mode
- Our liquid crystals are perfect for HD rear video projection
Smart Glass Technologies is the first company in the industry to have the distinction of providing Smart Film-certified installers in the major USA and Canadian cities. In-house certified glaziers, electricians and automation specialists will provide the best integration service.
NEW YORK PARTNER
LOS ANGELES PARTNER